"Could Not Connect" Airpods + Kindle Paperwhite FIX (Works with Kindle Oasis too)
I just got a Kindle Paperwhite that supports Audible. At first I had no luck connecting it to bluetooth.
The error was something along the lines of ‘Could not connect to bluetooth device “AirPods”’.
The fix was simple.
- Hold the power button of the kindle for 40 seconds (or until the device begins to reboot automatically).
- Ensure both Airpods are in its case.
- Open the lid of the Airpods case.
- Press the button on the back of the Airpods case until a light continuously flashes white.
- Add the bluetooth device as normal with the Kindle.
It should work now!